Morgan got a Barbie jeep and a pink motorcycle from her Aunt and Uncle. (thank you bunches!!!) Their daughter Kaitlyn has outgrown it and a playhouse so they brought it out for Morgan. I thought it might take her a while to figure out how to drive it. I was very wrong. She took off the first time it got it out of the building for her. It has been so hot that we have to wait until late evening to play. She know how to push the gas petal, so I run beside her and stear. It makes a good workout!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Powerwheels for Morgan = Aerobics for me!!
Morgan got a Barbie jeep and a pink motorcycle from her Aunt and Uncle. (thank you bunches!!!) Their daughter Kaitlyn has outgrown it and a playhouse so they brought it out for Morgan. I thought it might take her a while to figure out how to drive it. I was very wrong. She took off the first time it got it out of the building for her. It has been so hot that we have to wait until late evening to play. She know how to push the gas petal, so I run beside her and stear. It makes a good workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment