Jamie and I got away this weekend with out Morgan. My parents watched her for us. We drove up to Pigeon Forge Thursday evening. The leaves a long the way are beautiful. We had a lot of fun in our short mini vacation. Friday since it rained we shopped and went to a place called Wonder Works (kinda like discovery place) then we went to a magic show that evening. The magic was great with lots of surprises. Yesterday we finally made it to Dolly Wood and jumped on their roller coasters. I haven't been on one in 3 yrs or more. They were a blast and we rode them more than once since the line was short. Dolly Wood was all decorated for the fall and it was beautiful. They have lots of shops and places to watch people make things. We rode the train and saw a bird show. That evening we played putt putt and called it a night. We had a great time, but I am glad to be back squeezing Morgan!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Dolly Wood
Jamie and I got away this weekend with out Morgan. My parents watched her for us. We drove up to Pigeon Forge Thursday evening. The leaves a long the way are beautiful. We had a lot of fun in our short mini vacation. Friday since it rained we shopped and went to a place called Wonder Works (kinda like discovery place) then we went to a magic show that evening. The magic was great with lots of surprises. Yesterday we finally made it to Dolly Wood and jumped on their roller coasters. I haven't been on one in 3 yrs or more. They were a blast and we rode them more than once since the line was short. Dolly Wood was all decorated for the fall and it was beautiful. They have lots of shops and places to watch people make things. We rode the train and saw a bird show. That evening we played putt putt and called it a night. We had a great time, but I am glad to be back squeezing Morgan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment