Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Questions

I have been thinking a lot lately about why we go through hard and painful times in our lives. I have often thought about if life were always happy then how could we appreciate it. I got these questions in my e-mail the other day. I am so amazed at how a question can answer another question so very clearly.

Question from Jesus

If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am the healer?
If you never had to pray, then how would you know that I am the deliverer?
If you never had a trail, then how would you call yourself an over comer?
If you never felt sadness, then how could you know that I am a comforter?
If you never made a mistake, then how would you know that I am a forgiver?
If you knew all, then how would you know that I will answer your questions?
If you were never in trouble, then how would you know that I will come to your rescue?
If you were never broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole?
If you never had any suffering, then how would you know what I went through?
If I never corrected you then how would you know that I love you?
If you had all power, then how would you learn to depend on me?
If your life was perfect, then what would you need me for?

No comments: