Thursday, May 6, 2010

4 months old

Today Maggie is 4 months old. I have no idea why I am so excited about her month b-days but anyway....I decided to start her on some food today. I started Morgan on food the day she turned 4 months so why not continue with Maggie. Morgan was super excited about feeding Maggie so I let her feed her the first bite. Maggie seems to do better than I remember Morgan doing or maybe I just had less expectations this time around. I can remember feeding Morgan her first time and thinking it would be so fun. It took her weeks to learn to eat from a spoon and actually swallow the food. Maggie ate pretty good. She spit some out but not all of it. She seems to be a born eater but what else should I expect from a baby nick named The Beast at birth!

No comments: