Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carowinds


Monday evening, Jamie took off work early and we took the girls to Carowinds. The humidity was low and the temperature was going down toward the end of the day, so I think we picked a really good day to go. We bought season passes since they don't cost much more than a regular ticket and we plan to go a few times.
Morgan absolutely loved it. I showed her a few of the rides on their website before we went so she could understand what was going to be there. She was really excited!! Maggie did well too. She hung out in the shade in her stroller. I am going to look for a battery operated fan so next time she will have a little air.
Jamie doesn't like going in circles so I rode most of the rides with her. She was able to ride a few by herself and we were so proud that she was not scared. She is 38 or 39 inches tall so she couldn't ride the rides that had a 40 inch requirement. I am sure she will be riding them soon!

I just love this gummy little smile!!


Morgan's favorite ride (we rode it 4 times)


The only roller coaster she could ride. She couldn't get enough!


Just finished her sweet potatoes


Morgan with a flower painted on her check. So pretty I couldn't wash it off in the bath!

No comments: