Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scooby Dooby Birthday Bash

Morgan had a fun day Saturday.  Her birthday was finally here and she had a scooby doo party.  We rented a ounce house and set up tables and chairs outside.  We ate pizza, snow cones and scooby cake.  Morgan never stopped playing to eat.  She was so excited to have so many friends here to play with.  She would run from the bounce house to the swing set and back again.  I did get her to sit for a minute and eat a bite or two of cake.  She also slowed down long enough to rip open the gifts.  We played until it got dark and they came to get the bounce house.  After everyone left (around 830) she realized she was hungry.  I can't believe our little girl is 4!!!  Have I really had her for 4 years?

Special thanks:
- to everyone who helped with Maggie.
- to Greg our neighbor who made snow cones for everyone
- Vine Fellowship (our church) for letting us borrow a big table and some chairs
- to everyone who brought Morgan a present.  She loved them all!!!
























No comments: