Yesterday we took the girls to the Chuck E Cheese in Pineville. Morgan has been seeing their commercials on tv and asking to go every day! I must say it was much more fun that I imagined. I had a coupon from the Sunday paper and we were able to get 90 token for $15. We played and played. Morgan was so excited she could hardly focus. After about an hour and a half the tokens were gone and we cashed in our tickets for a prize. Morgan picked a bag of cotton candy and a hat. We also were getting hungry after smelling pizza for so long and decided to order dinner. Morgan could not rest becasue the big mouse was not there. She asked and asked where he was. So finally we asked an employee when Chucky would be there. They said all you have to do is request him and he will come out. We were very excited to see Chucky and give him high fives. It was a fun afternoon!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Chuck E Cheese
Yesterday we took the girls to the Chuck E Cheese in Pineville. Morgan has been seeing their commercials on tv and asking to go every day! I must say it was much more fun that I imagined. I had a coupon from the Sunday paper and we were able to get 90 token for $15. We played and played. Morgan was so excited she could hardly focus. After about an hour and a half the tokens were gone and we cashed in our tickets for a prize. Morgan picked a bag of cotton candy and a hat. We also were getting hungry after smelling pizza for so long and decided to order dinner. Morgan could not rest becasue the big mouse was not there. She asked and asked where he was. So finally we asked an employee when Chucky would be there. They said all you have to do is request him and he will come out. We were very excited to see Chucky and give him high fives. It was a fun afternoon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment