I thought I would try a new weekly post about what is new with each of us.
Me
-I am reading Leviticus, it is the reading this month for our Sunday fellowship. It has been interesting and I am glad that we are not expected to live that way sacrificing animals for our sins. Thank-you God for sending your Son!
-I am trying to do some form of workout every day this month. I read that it takes 28 days to form a habit so maybe by March it will be easier :)
-Buying Valentines for the girls, I got both of them a new toy. I think I enjoy the holidays and fun little things to do more than the kids. Valentines are so much fun to make, I just love it!!
-I have been looking at places to stay in Charleston for another vacation. We would like to go when it warms up and I would love to stay for a week! It must be the winter weather getting to me!!
Jamie
-Working a lot, this is really a blessing though. A constant work flow and pay flow is what we have been praying for.
-He is still enjoying his bowling although he didn't bowl to well the past few weeks
-He has been updating his software at work and a few other things and it looks like he might start some editing work.
Morgan
-She has been dressing up in my clothes every chance she gets. She told me she wants to be a mommy when she grows up. (how sweet)
-I caught her washing her baby doll in the bath room sink the other day (with her tooth brush)!!
-Jamie caught her with the baby powder dumping it on Maggie and all around her room as she danced. Kids will be kids and we just laughed and told her not to do that again!
Maggie
-She is walking on her feet some while holding our hands.
-She got a new tooth this week and now she has 8 total. (4 top and 4 bottom)
-Her new thing is giving hugs and sometimes kisses. She just loves to hug my neck and it just melts my heart.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment