We visited the Rock Hill children's museum today with our friends and neighbors Amanda and Ethan. They opened this museum December of year and I have been wanting to go since I heard about it. It is for children birth through age 6 and I think they did a really great job of setting it up. It has lots of play areas and its small enough that you don't have to constantly chase your child. I did have to follow Maggie but Morgan and Ethan explored and we could watch them from most past of the museum. We had a great time and I am sure we will visit again soon. Here is a link to their web site if anyone is interested. http://chmuseums.org/general-information-cm/ Sorry for some of the picture quality, I couldn't juggle the big camera!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment