Saturday I noticed that Jamie was acting very strange. He was getting text messages and said we were waiting on his brother to bring us the cookie dough we had ordered from Kaitlyn for a fundraiser. Anyway...he kept looking out the window and I knew something was up. Then a friend from church pulled up in the drive way and came in carrying a huge gift. She sells Mary Kay. She had made a gift that was 12 gifts and you open 1 each day until Christmas. A few weeks ago I had tried on some Mary Kay and filled out a paper. One question was rate your husbands gift giving abilities from clueless to knows exactly what to buy. I checked clueless and she helped him pick out a gift for me. WOW! I was so surprised. I decided to wait until Christmas to open it! Thanks Honey you are the best!!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
12 Days of Christmas
Saturday I noticed that Jamie was acting very strange. He was getting text messages and said we were waiting on his brother to bring us the cookie dough we had ordered from Kaitlyn for a fundraiser. Anyway...he kept looking out the window and I knew something was up. Then a friend from church pulled up in the drive way and came in carrying a huge gift. She sells Mary Kay. She had made a gift that was 12 gifts and you open 1 each day until Christmas. A few weeks ago I had tried on some Mary Kay and filled out a paper. One question was rate your husbands gift giving abilities from clueless to knows exactly what to buy. I checked clueless and she helped him pick out a gift for me. WOW! I was so surprised. I decided to wait until Christmas to open it! Thanks Honey you are the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment