Morgan has learned how to kneel beside her crib and hold her hand together when we say her prayer every night. I did not teach her how to do this, but I think Grandma had something to do with it. I can't get over how precious it is. We have been telling Morgan about God and Jesus and she points up when we ask where they are. She ask to pray if I forget at meal or snack time. I just love it!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Sweet Baby Prayers
Morgan has learned how to kneel beside her crib and hold her hand together when we say her prayer every night. I did not teach her how to do this, but I think Grandma had something to do with it. I can't get over how precious it is. We have been telling Morgan about God and Jesus and she points up when we ask where they are. She ask to pray if I forget at meal or snack time. I just love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment