Wednesday morning we left for Scaly Mountain. Where we stayed at Mitchell's Lodge with Jamie's brother Daniel and his wife Kristi and daughter Kaitlyn. They didn't have a lot of snow made Wednesday, because it had been so warm the days before. So, we waited until Thursday morning(it was 20) to go tubing. It was crowded and they only let one person at a time go down for safty I am sure. They line was about 30 minutes to the top. Morgan hated the kid slope. :( I am not sure why. She would cry as soon as we got to the top and sat down. Anyway here are a few pictures.
Friday, January 2, 2009
snow tubing
Wednesday morning we left for Scaly Mountain. Where we stayed at Mitchell's Lodge with Jamie's brother Daniel and his wife Kristi and daughter Kaitlyn. They didn't have a lot of snow made Wednesday, because it had been so warm the days before. So, we waited until Thursday morning(it was 20) to go tubing. It was crowded and they only let one person at a time go down for safty I am sure. They line was about 30 minutes to the top. Morgan hated the kid slope. :( I am not sure why. She would cry as soon as we got to the top and sat down. Anyway here are a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment