Morgan like any child loves bubbles. She is not to good at blowing them but she loves to try. Here are a few pics of her playing with bubbles in the garage because it was so windy outside that they blew away to fast! She has also been helping me plant bushes in our flower bed. I have more to do so I will keep posting the flower bed progress.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bubble fun
Morgan like any child loves bubbles. She is not to good at blowing them but she loves to try. Here are a few pics of her playing with bubbles in the garage because it was so windy outside that they blew away to fast! She has also been helping me plant bushes in our flower bed. I have more to do so I will keep posting the flower bed progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment