Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Movie Reviews

Here is my opinion on the latest movies we have watched. I am by no means a movie expert but I know what I like, and I know what keeps me awake!

Lakeview Terrace - **** This movie was very entertaining. We had a neighbor that caused problems and this movie made her look like a saint.

Jumper - **** This movie was full of excitement. It had an good story line and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Igor - ** Not a favorite! I actually slept through most of this movie. Not for young kids either.

Fireproof - **** This movie was made with mostly volunteer actors. Very low budget. It's a topic all couples need to see. If you can get past the southern accents you will enjoy it.

Time Changer - *** This is a Christian movie made by a guy in North Carolina. It puts a real perspective on how the worlds morals have changed over the past 100 years.

Open Season 2 - ** I am giving this movie 2 stars , but Morgan would probably give it more. She watched it twice while we were having many days of rain and she stayed entertained.

Mall Cop - **** If you like Kevin James from King of Queens you will love this movie. He is hillarious as a mall security man. This movie kept me laughing.

No comments: